GLASA still has marathon entries!
There are two ways to run…
-POST-CLOSE CHARITY GUARANTEED ENTRY (Registration available November 30, 2016-May 23, 2017)
Secure your entry to the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon with a guaranteed entry! Available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Get a spot while they last!
The minimum fundraising commitment for a post-close charity guaranteed entry is $1,500.
-LEGACY FINISHERS, TIME QUALIFIERS AND 2016 DEFERMENT RUNNERS (Register anytime)
Already have a guaranteed entry? Join Team GLASA and receive all the great incentives.
Suggested fundraising amount is $500.
Incentives for Joining Team GLASA:
- $1,500 Fundraising Minimum- the lowest allowed for post-close entries
- Team GLASA Tech T-Shirt
- Race Day Hospitality at the Hilton Chicago Hotel-Marquette Room
- Easy Gear Check
- Continental Breakfast
- Race Day Massage
- Open to Your Family
- Cheer Tents on Charity Mile
- Additional GLASA Incentive Apparel
- Free CARA Membership and Training Program
- Online Fundraising Page
- Free Entry to the Twilight 5k
- Free Entry to Team Salute 5k
- Fundraising Incentives
- Entry Fee Reimbursement for $2,000 fundraising achievement
- Social Events
- The satisfaction of making a difference for individuals with physical and visual disabilities.
For more information about the Bank of America Chicago Marathon fundraising program, contact: