You can still run with Team GLASA!
LEGACY FINISHERS, TIME QUALIFIERS AND current 2017 Chicago Marathon runners
Already have an entry? Join Team GLASA and receive all the great incentives.
Suggested fundraising amount is $500.
Incentives for Joining Team GLASA:
- $1000 Fundraising minimum, tho lowest allowed for pre-lottery entries, $1,500 Fundraising Minimum- the lowest allowed for post-close entries and $500 suggested minimum for other entries
- Team GLASA Tech T-Shirt
- Race Day Hospitality at the Hilton Chicago Hotel-Marquette Room
- Easy Gear Check
- Continental Breakfast
- Race Day Massage
- Open to Your Family
- Cheer Tents on Charity Mile
- Additional GLASA Incentive Apparel
- Free CARA Membership and Training Program
- Online Fundraising Page
- Free Entry to the Twilight 5k
- Free Entry to Team Salute 5k
- Fundraising Incentives
- Entry Fee Reimbursement for $2,000 fundraising achievement
- Social Events
- The satisfaction of making a difference for individuals with physical and visual disabilities.
For more information about the Bank of America Chicago Marathon fundraising program, contact: