- UNLIMITED Access to Weekly Sport Programs (RSVP of attendance is required)
- Use of Adaptive Equipment During Programs (with seating and positioning expertise provided)
- Access to the Equipment Lending Program
- Group Personal Training Sessions
- Support Services Associated with School Based Sport Participation
- One Day Sport Clinics
- Social Events
- a GLASA Giveaway Item
- and more!
Annual Membership Fee: $240– may be paid all at once or via a year-long payment plan of just $20 per month
College Student Fee: $120 —also payable all at once or via a year-long payment plan of just $10 per month (proof of college student status required).
A credit card and online registration is required to use the monthly payment plan option.
You will still need to RSVP your attendance to specific programs each season.
***If you are new to GLASA, you MUST contact a Program Director before registering for membership or RSVP’ing for programs***
A few things are NOT included in the annual fee:
- Camp Trek
- Twilight 5k- Run, Walk and Roll
- Great Lakes Regional Games- Adult National Open
- Individual personal training sessions
- Travel, food and lodging associated with sport competitions
- Other special events, as announced