GLASA is a 501c3 and your donations are tax deductible. EIN: 36-4285965
Make A Gift In Honor Or Memory Of A Loved One
Celebrate a special occasion, a birthday or an achievement in honor or in memory of a loved one. Each donation is recognized with a letter to the individual or family that you designate.
In Kind Contributions
Donations are not always in the form of dollars. GLASA is always in need of donated goods and services. Examples of needs are: Sports Equipment (e.g., elbow/knee pads, therabands or free weights, swim caps, etc.); Traveling team needs (e.g., gas station gift cards, airline frequent flier miles, hotel points, etc.); Technology products (e.g., laptops or desktop computers, copiers, printers, scanners, etc.); and other items for athletes (e.g., bottled water, energy bars, etc.)
Some of our most successful fundraising campaigns have come from the athletes, volunteers and supporters who are passionate about our cause. Want to support GLASA? Past fundraising projects have included:
- Boy Scout/ Girl Scout Projects
- School Projects
- Honor Society Projects
- Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah Projects
Workplace Giving Programs
Many companies support employee philanthropy by offering matching gift programs. By taking advantage of your corporate matching gift program, you can maximize the value of your gift at no additional cost. These include:
- Employee matching gifts often are dollar-for-dollar, but some companies will give double or even triple the original donation
- Volunteer grants where monetary donations are offered as a match for their employees’ volunteer work
- Some corporations offer matching gift programs to the spouses of their company employees and retirees from their companies
GLASA participates in the Combined Federal Campaign: CFC#-: 57371
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. Visit GLASA’s special page on AmazonSmile (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/36-4285965) and just login with your regular Amazon user name and password. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of all of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to GLASA!
By including GLASA in your estate planning, you can make a very meaningful gift to enrich the lives of people with disabilities, and gain very significant tax benefits at the same time. For more information. Please contact Cherie Hrusovsky (email@example.com) to discuss ideas for supporting GLASA via your planned gift.
See Your Impact
- $5000 will defray the cost of local, regional and national competition for the sports of power soccer, sled hockey, swim, track and field and wheelchair basketball.
- $3500 will help purchase specialized adaptive equipment such as a wheelchair track chair for a child, a sports wheelchair for an adult with a spinal cord injury or an adaptive bicycle for an injured veteran
- $2000 will support GLASA’s youth to compete at the National Junior Disability Championships
- $1500 will assist with the annual facility costs for GLASA’s 28 weekly adaptive sports programs
- $1000 will enable one disabled athlete to be fully suited for Sled Hockey
- $750 will support the implementation of an adaptive sports program for disabled veterans at a local VA hospital
- $500 will ensure 3 children have the opportunity to attend Camp Trek, GLASA’s week-long Adaptive Sports Day Camp
- $250 will allow any disabled individual the opportunity to participate in GLASA programs for one year
- $100 will purchase one ball for the visually-impaired sport of goalball
All donations will empower our participants to be physically active and enjoy the physical, social and emotional benefits of sport and recreation.
Learn more about how you can have an impact by contacting: