Board of Directors
GLASA’s Board of Directors is the governing body of GLASA. Responsibilities of the Board include: providing fiscal oversight; helping to formulate medium- and long-term strategic goals; contributing to agency fundraising efforts; and providing needed professional skills. Join the GLASA Board and make a direct impact on the lives of people with disabilities! Contact Jason Sfire [email protected] to learn more. Board Member Job Description
- Jason Sfire – President – The Fidelity Group
- Jeff McMahon – Treasurer – Good Foods Group, LLC
- Tracy Manhard – Secretary – Tracy Manhard Life Coach
- Al Zoller – Advantech Industries, Inc.
- Cindy Housner – GLASA Executive Director and Founder
- Beth DeRosier – Walgreens
- Marilyn Wieland
- Robin Poole
- Michael Sorkin – Hollister, Inc.
- Sonya Huiett – Hollister, Inc.
- Dr. Stephen Talty – Rehabilitation Associates of the Midwest
GLASA Women’s Auxiliary
GLASA Women’s Auxiliary was originally formed in 2009 to help enhance and expand the mission statement of GLASA through fundraising. Today this group of volunteers is comprised of community members, GLASA parents, and members of GLASA’s Board of Directors. They are responsible for the GLASA Gala, community engagement, and various volunteer opportunities.
- Robbie Balan
- Karen Edidin
- Cindy Clement
- Stephanie Cook
- Eileen Shaughnessy
- Areta Verschoor
- Laura Lacher
- Denise Gruensfelder
- Connie Wright
- Susie Faucher
- Jennifer Sawant
- Margo Thomas
- Mandy Wessell
- Michele Young