A Multi-Sport Competition for Paralympic, Emerging and Novice Athletes!
2021 Great Lakes Games: May 20-23, 2021
Events include: Archery, Air Rifle, Powerlifting, Swimming, Track and Field
Offering National Classification for Track, Field and Swim
Register for the Great Lakes Games:
Registration is CLOSED.
$40 Registration through May 3, 2021 (includes shirt and medal)
$60 Late Registration May 3-10, 2021 (includes medal and shirt, but size is not guaranteed)
$30 Coaches Registration (includes Games shirt)
Free for injured military – Call the GLASA office at 847-283-0908 for code. (Please note that hotel rooms and transportation will not be provided for injured military this year.)
Great Lakes Games Event Guide – Click HERE
Great Lakes Adaptive Sports Association is committed to protecting the health and safety of athletes, staff, volunteers and spectators. Protocols and guidelines have been put into place for everyone’s safety. Everyone who plans to attend the Games shall:
- If vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination prior to arrival. Submit confidentially to [email protected].
- If not vaccinated, agree to one of the following:
- I have had COVID-19 in the past 90 days and will submit a doctor’s note stating that I am recovered and asymptomatic to [email protected]
- I will submit proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test (at my own expense) within 3 days of arrival to [email protected]
- I agree to take a free rapid COVID test upon arrival at the Games which has been donated generously by Abbott Laboratories to GLASA.
- All participants will be required to properly wear a mask when not actively competing, practice social distancing, and allow their temperature checked at all venues.
- Games participants are allowed a maximum of two co-travelers.
Please view all COVID guidelines for the Great Lakes Games HERE.
Krauss-Miller-Lutz Outdoor Athletic Complex 1401 N. Swan Blvd., Wauwatosa WI (https://goo.gl/maps/D3zAvVmZXTdYwKU57)
– Archery at Warrior Soccer Field
– Track and Field at Raabe Stadium
MATC Oak Creek Campus 6665 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek, WI (https://goo.gl/maps/mRddZkMw2V24wewi9)
Ramirez Aquatic Center at St. Augustine Prep 2607 S. 5th St., Milwaukee, WI (https://goo.gl/maps/B82HdiTbfeVEx1MdA)
-National Swim Classification
SpringHill Suites 10411 West Watertown Plank Rd. Wauwatosa (https://goo.gl/maps/kb3xokY3Hn1oU6cy6)
-Track & Field Classification
-Packet Pick Up
VIRTUAL CLINICS (May 16-21, 2021)
These free virtual sessions are open to everyone, including those not able to attend the live competitions.
Virtual College Fair
Monday May 17, 2021 at 6:00 pm CT
Meet with representatives from colleges offering adaptive, inclusive or both sport opportunities.
College Funding for Students Who Have a Disability Tuesday May 18, 2021 at 6:00 pm CT
Presented by Debbie McFadden, President, Competitive Edge Management, Inc. and mother of Tatyana McFadden, 17-time Paralympic medalist.
Panel Discussion: Things I Wish I Knew Before I Left For College
Wednesday May 19, 2021 at 6:00 pm CT
Current students and recent graduates who have a disability share stories and advice.
Virtual Yoga, Breathwork and Meditation
Thursday May 19, 2021 at 6:00 pm CT
GLASA Yoga coach Areta Verschoor will lead the group in a virtual yoga, breathwork and meditation session.
Getting the Edge: How to Enhance Your Performance with Mindset Matters
Friday May 21, 2021 at 4:00 pm CT
An interactive conversation with Christian Guzman, M.E. Mental Performance Coach
SpringHill Suites Milwaukee West/Wauwatosa
10411 West Watertown Plank Rd. Wauwatosa, WI 53226
$87/night King or Double Queen
Price good through May 9th
Click HERE to Reserve
Sonesta Milwaukee West
10499 Innovation Drive
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
$87/night Double Queen
Click HERE to Reserve
Follow GLASA on social media:
This is a Move United sanctioned event for athletes in both youth and adult divisions. For additional information including rulebooks and other resources please visit www.moveunitedsport.org.
- World Para Athletics Rules and Regulations
- World Para Athletics Anti-Doping
- World Para Athletics Classification Rules and Regulations
- Adaptive Track & Field USA