Join Team GLASA in 2023!
GLASA will reimburse the Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration cost and fee for all charity runners! Plus more great incentives:
Incentives for Joining Team GLASA in 2023:
- The lowest charity fundraising minimum
- GLASA will cover your BOA Chicago Marathon registration fees. (valued over $216)
- Team GLASA Performance T-Shirt
- Race Day Hospitality near the start line!
- Easy Private Gear Check
- Photo Opportunities
- Continental Breakfast
- Race Day Massage
- Open to Your Family
- Convenient Indoor Bathrooms
- Cheer Tents for Friends and Family at the Charity Block Party
- Part of an Inclusive Team of Marathon Runners & Rollers
- Additional GLASA Apparel, Water Bottles and More!
- Free CARA Membership and Training Program
- Online Fundraising Page and Guidance
- Free Entry to the Twilight 5K
- Free Entry to CARA 20-miler
- Team Social Events/Team Zoom Meetings
- You are making a difference for individuals with physical and visual disabilities.
Three ways to join Team GLASA in 2023:
1. CHARITY GUARANTEED ENTRY THROUGH DRAWING PERIOD
(Charity runners raise money for a great cause while securing their entry to run in the Chicago Marathon.)
Applications for guaranteed charity entries will be available through the drawing period, which ends November 17, 2022. To register with a guaranteed entry during the drawing period, first register with GLASA, then you will be provided with a unique URL to secure a spot in the Chicago Marathon. You must be 16+ years old to participate in the BOA Chicago Marathon.
If you are deferring your charity spot from a previous BOA Chicago Marathon, you will be able to register for the 2023 Chicago Marathon through November 17, 2022.
The minimum fundraising commitment for the guaranteed entry during the drawing period is $1,250 (until November 17, 2022). We reimburse your entry fee (valued over $216).
2. LEGACY FINISHERS and TIME QUALIFIERS
Already have a guaranteed entry? Join Team GLASA and receive many great incentives.
The fundraising commitment is $750 when you pay the entry fee.
3. POST-CLOSE CHARITY GUARANTEED ENTRY
A very limited number of applications for post-close guaranteed entries (those NOT selected through the random drawing) will be available for charity program runners. These entries are available after the drawing period closes in early December 2022 until the end of May 2023. To register with a post-close guaranteed entry, first register with GLASA, then you will be provided with a unique URL to secure a spot in the Chicago Marathon.
The minimum fundraising commitment for the post-close guaranteed entry is $1,750. We reimburse your entry fee (valued over $216).
Click HERE to register with Team GLASA.
Once registered, GLASA will send you a link to apply for the marathon.
For more information about Team GLASA & the Bank of America Chicago Marathon program, contact:
Kelly Candotti Habas, GLASA Development Director [email protected] 847.283.0908