Join Team GLASA in 2022!
GLASA will reimburse the Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration cost and fee for all charity runners! Here are more great incentives:
Incentives for Joining Team GLASA in 2022:
- The lowest allowable fundraising minimum
- GLASA will cover your BOA Chicago Marathon registration fees. (value: $216+)
- Team GLASA Tech T-Shirt
- Race Day Hospitality at the Hilton Chicago Hotel
- Easy Gear Check
- Photo Opportunities
- Continental Breakfast
- Race Day Massage
- Open to Your Family
- Cheer Tents at the Charity Block Party
- Additional GLASA Apparel
- Free CARA Membership and Training Program
- Online Fundraising Page and Guidance
- Free Entry to the Twilight 5K
- Free Entry to CARA 20-miler
- Team Social Events/Team Zoom Meetings
- The satisfaction of making a difference for individuals with physical and visual disabilities.
Three ways to join Team GLASA in 2022:
1. CHARITY GUARANTEED ENTRY THROUGH DRAWING PERIOD
(Charity runners raise money for a great cause while securing their entry to run in the Chicago Marathon.)
Applications for guaranteed charity entries will be available through the drawing period, which ends November 30, 2021. To register with a guaranteed entry during the drawing period, first register with GLASA, then you will be provided with a unique URL to secure a spot in the Chicago Marathon.
If you are deferring your charity spot from the 2020 BOA Chicago Marathon, you will be able to register for the 2022 Chicago Marathon through November 30, 2021.
The minimum fundraising commitment for the guaranteed entry during the drawing period is $1,250 (until November 30, 2021). We reimburse your entry fee ($216+ value).
2. LEGACY FINISHERS and TIME QUALIFIERS
Already have a guaranteed entry? Join Team GLASA and receive many great incentives.
The fundraising commitment is $750 when you pay the entry fee.
3. POST-CLOSE CHARITY GUARANTEED ENTRY
A very limited number of applications for post-close guaranteed entries (those NOT selected through the random drawing) will be available for charity program runners. These entries are available after the drawing period closes on December 9, 2021 until May 31, 2022. To register with a post-close guaranteed entry, first register with GLASA, then you will be provided with a unique URL to secure a spot in the Chicago Marathon.
The minimum fundraising commitment for the post-close guaranteed entry is $1,750. We reimburse your entry fee (a $216+ value).
Click HERE to register with Team GLASA.
Once registered, GLASA will send you a link to apply for the marathon.
For more information about the Bank of America Chicago Marathon fundraising program, contact:
2021 Newsletter Sponsor:
2021 Exclusive Team Sponsor:
2021 Exclusive Charity Block Party Sponsor: