Join Team GLASA in 2020!
GLASA will cover the Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fee for all charity runners! Here are more great incentives:
2020 Incentives for Joining Team GLASA:
- The lowest allowable fundraising minimum
- Team GLASA Tech T-Shirt
- Race Day Hospitality at the Hilton Chicago Hotel
- Easy Gear Check
- Continental Breakfast
- Race Day Massage
- Open to Your Family
- Cheer Tents on Charity Mile
- Additional GLASA Apparel
- Training Programs OptionsFree CARA Membership and Training Program – WEBSITE
- Free Training with personal coach Mark Buciak – WEBSITE
- Online Fundraising Page and Guidance
- Fundraising Incentives
- Free Entry to the Twilight 5K
- Free Entry to CARA 20-miler
- Team Social Events
- The satisfaction of making a difference for individuals with physical and visual disabilities.
Three ways to join Team GLASA: (2020)
1. CHARITY GUARANTEED ENTRY
(Charity runners raise money for a great cause while securing their slot to run in the Chicago Marathon.)
Applications for guaranteed charity entries will be available from October 21 through the drawing period which ends December 3, 2019. To apply for one of GLASA’s guaranteed entries, first register with GLASA who will then provide a unique URL to secure a spot in the Chicago Marathon.
The minimum fundraising commitment for a guaranteed entry is $1250 (until 12/3/2019 and $1750 thereafter). We pay your entry fee ($216 value).
2. LEGACY FINISHERS, TIME QUALIFIERS AND 2019 DEFERMENT RUNNERS
LEGACY FINISHERS, TIME QUALIFIERS AND 2019 DEFERMENT RUNNERS Already have a guaranteed entry? Join Team GLASA and receive many great incentives (Deferment runners have a deadline of March 31, 2020.)
Fundraising amount is $650 when you pay the entry fee.
3. POST-CLOSE CHARITY GUARANTEED ENTRY
A very limited number of applications for post-close guaranteed entries (those NOT selected through the random drawing) will be available for charity program runners. These entries are available after the drawing period closes until March 31, 2020. To register with a post-close guaranteed entry, you must use a unique URL, which is only available after contacting GLASA.
The minimum fundraising commitment for a post-close guaranteed entry is $1,750 and we pay your entry fee (a $216 value).
Click HERE to register with Team GLASA.
Once registered, GLASA will send you a link to apply for the marathon.
For more information about the Bank of America Chicago Marathon fundraising program, contact:
Donate to Team GLASA’s 2020 Marathon Runners:
2020 Exclusive Race Day Sponsor:
2020 Newsletter Sponsor: