GLASA wants to encourage individuals to participate in physical activity programs- try one or try them all. An annual membership to GLASA allows participants to experience an UNLIMITED number of GLASA programs each year. Membership is a requirement to participate in most of GLASA’s programs.
- UNLIMITED Access to Weekly Sport Programs (RSVP of attendance is required)
- Use of Adaptive Equipment During Programs (with seating and positioning expertise provided)
- Access to the Equipment Lending Program
- Group Personal Training Sessions
- Support Services Associated with School Based Sport Participation
- One Day Sport Clinics
- Social Events
- a GLASA Giveaway Item
- and more!
Click on the “Join or Renew Here” below to register.
A few things are NOT included in the annual fee:
- Camp Trek
- Twilight 5k- Run, Walk and Roll
- Great Lakes Games
- Individual personal training sessions
- Travel, food and lodging associated with sport competitions
- Other special events, as announced
For questions related to membership, please contact
Jourdan Thunberg, Program Director